ISI | DSE | JNU | IGIDR | MSE | GOKHALE
There are mainly four different areas –
Other subjects like International trade, Econometric and other various topics comes under the ambit of in these four subjects.
Reading list –
- Sydsaeter, K. and Hammond, P. J., Mathematics for Economic Analysis, Pearson Education.
- Devore, J.L., Probability and Statistics for Engineers, Cengage Learning, 2010.
- Dougherty, Christopher, Introduction to Econometrics, 4th edition, OUP, Indian edition.
- Gujarati, D. N. and D.C. Porter, Essentials of Econometrics, 4th ed, McGraw-Hill International edn.
- Snyder, C. and W. Nicholson (2010): Fundamentals of Microeconomics, Cengage Learning (India).
- Varian, H. Intermediate Microeconomics, 2nd ed., Norton & Co. Dornbusch, R., S Fischer, and Startz, R., Macroeconomics, McGraw-Hill.
- N. Gregory Mankiw, Macroeconomics, Worth Publishers, 6th edition, 2010.
- Olivier Blanchard, Macroeconomics, Pearson Education, Inc., 5th edition, 2009.
- Charles I. Jones, Introduction to Economic Growth, W.W. Norton & Company, 2nd edition, 2002.
- William H. Branson, Macroeconomic Theory and Policy, East-West Press, 3rd edition, 2005.
- Robert J. Gordon, Macroeconomics, 12th ed., Prentice-Hall India Limited.
- Frederic Mishkin, Macroeconomics: Policy & Practice, Pearson, 2012